The real estate climate is unpredictable. Your attorney should not be.
The Commercial Real Estate and Construction industries have seen more volatility in the last few years than at any other time in U.S. history. One day the market signals are strong, while the next day, they weaken. Banks lend until they stop. Investors commit only to pull out. With so many factors hanging in the balance, you should at least be able to rely on the reasoning and strategic guidance of trusted legal advisors. At Salisian | Lee, you can.
Our real estate attorneys represent participants in all stages of the development and construction process involving a wide variety of projects. They draw on their extensive experience representing private and public owners and developers, design professionals, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, sureties, and municipalities. They understand the law, and they are up to date with all the latest developments in the industry.
Regardless of complexity or scale, we commit to the successful resolution of any type of real estate or development issue, including the following:
- Lease Disputes
- Purchase & Sale Agreements and Options
- Rescission and Other Fraud/Mistake Claims
- Foreclosure & Receivership
- Guaranty Enforcement and Disbursement Issues
- Lender Liability and Bad Faith Claims
- Loan Participation and Co-Ownership Arrangement Disputes
- Public-Private Partnership Matters
- Management and Ownership Issues
- Land Use, Title and Easement Disputes
- Failed Development Projects
- Construction Litigation
- Entitlement and Other Development Matters
- Eminent Domain Disputes
A quick glance out the window of our downtown Los Angeles offices reveals an industry in flux. Vacant lots next to booming development, growth as well as stagnation. What our clients need most right now is reliability, consistency, and value. While the industry finds its sweet spot, rest assured that our attorneys already know theirs.
Please contact our offices for a free consultation.