Today's fight should not be tomorrow's failure.
In business, conflict is inevitable. Partners disagree, vendors drop the ball, and clients renege on promises made. The key is not to avoid conflict, but to handle it efficiently and effectively when it arises.
Today’s businesses need the experience and strategic counsel of seasoned attorneys to take the reins of conflict and resolve it appropriately in any situation – be that through negotiation, mediation, or litigation. Our attorneys are confident in their training and approach. In turn, our clients feel comfortable focusing on what matters most: success.
The attorneys in Salisian | Lee’s Business Litigation Practice are able to handle a wide array of matters for both plaintiffs and defendants alike, including including the following areas:
- Business Contract Disputes
- Business Torts, Including Fraud and Interference
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Collections on Promissory Notes, Guarantees, and Judgments
- Class Actions
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Arbitration, Mediation, and Other Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures
- California Business Code Section 17200 and 17500 Claims, Including Unfair Competition
- Technology and Intellectual Property Disputes
- Professional Malpractice
- Lender Liability and Bad Faith Claims
- Shareholder & Corporate Governance
Salisian | Lee’s attorneys counsel individual entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 companies, and everything in between. Providing proven legal strategies, flexible billing, and extremely attentive counsel makes us not only attorneys, but also valued business advisors. Let us be yours.
Please contact our offices for a free consultation.